• Faculty member of British Ballet Academy for 28 years
• Director and Choreographer for Ballet, Tap and Jazz
• TATD member for 25 years and has served on the board of directors.
• Associate member of the National dance Association
• Associate member of the International Tap Association
• 1983 and 1984 Senior Texas Division Winner Jazz Competition
• 1984-1987 UTEP Golddigger, performer, choreographer
• 1986 National Spirit Association Competition First Place
• Winner under direction of Paula Abdul at U. C. Santa Barbara
Kristy's professional choreography credits include work with the late Sherman Hemsley for a tribute to our military, commercials for El Paso, Stewart Title and the El Paso Water Utilities.